Job Title: Head of Operations (E-commerce).
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Type: Full-time.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Recruut Nigeria – Our client is a trendy fashion-retail brand that has grown and focused on expansion for years and operates at full scale both online and offline, which basically sets them as fashion retail leaders, as well as a one stop physical fashion superstore to purchase lady’s essentials, wears and accessories. They offer one of the most extensive assortment of women clothing with an all-inclusive merchandise and retail platform for women to discover and explore their personal style. Our client continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and E-commerce innovation to customers.
- As Head of Operations (E-commerce), you will be joining this business at a time of exciting change, managing the online channels to deliver the business objectives.
- As a member of the management team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
- To manage the operations for the online store in order to maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience at all stages of the customer journey.
- You will be responsible for the development and the implementation of E-Commerce initiatives and manage the team (trading, online marketing, operations, customer services and content). These includes day-to-day operational activities, budgeting and planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all areas of the daily operations of the store.
- Maximize the commercial potential of the online store.
- Supervise and manage product content and categories using the content management systems.
- Optimize the shop content and utilize analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis.
- Execute merchandising improvements as required
- Produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated.
- Work with the Store Sales Manager to develop, integrate and deliver promotional ventures.
Fulfillment and Stock:
- Ensure that the store is adequately stocked and reflected in the system.
- Manage assigned warehouse, overseeing invoicing processes and coordinate relevant training or stock management processes.
- Liaise with the online shop warehouses and reconcile variances.
- Budget all fulfillment costs and ensure they are covered by pricing of delivery charges.
- Supervise the activation of products in the store and ensure proper display.
- Work with the online Sales Manager to provide support for delivering and merchandising.
- Manage the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines.
- Communicate to warehouses on any special requirements in relation to offers as necessary.
- Work with other members of the team to resolve content or purchase issues and communicate any customer feedback to team.
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for customers and resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive image of the business.
- Monitor the online shops for issues which might deter customers from buying and suggest ways of combating these issues.
- Monthly reporting of customer service statistics.
- Resolve all HR issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Contribute to the work of the team as required, including data entry and checking, problem solving, generating reports and presentations, etc
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma (HND)
- 3+ years of previous retail sales experience.
- Knowledge of E-commerce is required.
- Work experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Previous experience of writing and translating content is required.
- Knowledge of Fashion Brands
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Responds well to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online