Job Title: Head of Operations.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream Oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
- Supervise the operations of terminals to assure a safe operation and to keep control of main parameters of operations including:
- Cost per m3/mt
- Gain and Losses
- Oil Spills
- Loss time accidents
- EBITDA contribution
- Conduct the research and study terminals operations and all activities at all times to analyze the ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency of operations. Liaise with suppliers to ensure quality of the products.
- Ensure compliance with operational procedures of the Terminals and a safe operation taking into consideration the compliance with:
- Puma Operations Manual
- SAPS (Administration of the Safety policy)
- Processes and procedures
- Local law and regulation
- Oversee assets control according to regional guidelines. Visit terminals in order to have direct contact with the personnel and to detect any possible unreported deviation of the standards and policy of the company.
- Analyze operational reports of the terminals including the summary report, the KPI’s, the volumes, the demurrage charges and the gain and losses to focus the efforts and resources to the goals of the company.
- Complies with government and industry guidelines mainly in issues dealing with transportation of products, environmental matters, construction permits and any other related matter. Responsible for approving and signing documentation required under the position of Company Legal Representative including visits and relation with Government institutions
- Assist in development of terminal manuals to record operations initiatives, developments, and other requirements. Ensure compliance with policy on vehicles including vehicle repairs, purchases and sales. Approve purchases of new equipment and/or services.
- Participates in all people related processes within his/her department. Develop, implement, and control reporting system at each terminal/plant to create more effective and efficient workforce.
- Supervision of construction projects related to tank farms, new terminals for storage, etc.
- Development of new business segments, such as Aviation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Operations Management, Senior Management
- Business Knowledge, Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications,
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- English, Portuguese
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online