Job Title: EID Intern.
Job Location: Abuja.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Support in the day-to-day technical interface management for Turbomachinery and Process Solutions (TPS) New Units Installation Projects under execution.Internship duration should read 3 months.
- Support in the preparation of weekly project report summary
- Follow up and tracking of the status of project interface action items with consortium partner, other contractors at site and owner’s engineer
- Support the site team with the administrative process of engaging sub-contractors (suppliers) for site activities
- Working towards completion of a Bachelor Degree (preferably engineering or energy industry related)
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite of tools
- Basic understanding of engineering principles applicable to undergraduate level
- Engineering background to be considered
- Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Able to collaborate with employees across the organization
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online