Job Title: Web/Mobile Application Developer.
Job Location: Abuja.
Apply Before: 3rd August, 2017.
The Company: Computer and Telecom Services Limited.
- Produce intuitive and appealing UI/UX.
- Ensure projects are completed within timelines specified.
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and deploy software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- A First Degree or HND in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a similar role is not mandatory but will be an added advantage.
- Must have a very good UI/UX interpretation and development skills.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
- Very good knowledge of PHP/Python, knowledge of any framework will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of web services and APIs, preferably REST/JSON, XML/SOAP.
- Experience working with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or other relational databases by generating SQL, stored procedures, views, sequences, transactions and triggers. Knowledge of MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability using collaborative tools such as GIT, Gitlab & BitBucket.
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Preferably living in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja.
- From N80,000 to N120,000 per month
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV”s to: [email protected]
Note: Only Candidates who qualify will be contacted.