Job Title: Secretary.
Job Location: Oyo.
Apply Before: 31st July, 2017.
The Company: Elaina Foundation is committed to educating children who need help. What we do is to locate them, investigate that they truly need the help and afterwards provide the help. Furthermore, we help rural communities with school structures and educational facilities, borehole and basic facilities for life’s basic comfort.
Your Job responsibilities Includes:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Field work
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Research and marketing skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs to be done and to do it
- Computer literacy, the ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org