Job Title: Customer Care Representative.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 1st August, 2017.
The Company: Darmac Engineers, is a civil engineering firm with a successful track record of cost-effective project implementation. Located in Lagos, Nigeria offers a broad base of planning, design, survey, construction management and operational expertise. Darmac Engineers are experts in the field of engineering for the offshore industry. We are highly experienced in creating innovative and cost-effective solutions for the most challenging environments, including harsh environments, remote locations and very deep waters.
- Attend to phone calls from customers and resolve enquiries, queries, email or other means as directed.
- Receive all incoming emails and distribute to appropriate quarters
- Ensure that the team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Negotiation & Objection Handling
- Resolves customer complaints via phone,
- Receive all walk in customers and direct them to the appropriate department, ensure they are properly attended to.
- Transfer all incoming call to department concern
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market/Competitor Knowledge
- Will be experienced at dealing with both inbound and warm outbound calls, emails and social media correspondence.
- Will provide support to prospective clients on enquiries and after sales services and follow up administration to ensure professionalism in services.
- Will have the responsibility to market company products or services on all Social Media pages.
- Good all round administrative and organizational skills.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/BSc in any discipline
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Must be Computer literate and internet savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tools are required
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills are required
- Must have a passion for people, must be outspoken, have the ability to work under pressure and must be patient.
- 1-3 years experience
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]