Job Title: Service Delivery Associate.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer-focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. Its award-winning Sproxil Defender™ technology drives revenue and engages consumers at point of sale through brand assurance, fraud protection, and loyalty rewards. Sproxil Defender™ is touted as the most-widely used solution of its kind, deployed by several large companies across ten industries and protecting millions of consumers around the world.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong support to the Service Delivery department in managing loyalty campaigns, ongoing service delivery and service troubleshooting.
- He will gain much experience working with global colleagues, have the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of Service processes by identifying and evaluating opportunities for improvement.
- In addition, he will also be opportuned to contribute to the overall service delivery, in determining how services are implemented and in innovations that impact lives.
The ideal candidate will provide huge support in managing relationships with various Sproxil service providers and integration partners and provide customer service to Sproxil clients as follows:
- Manage all IT related requests in Sproxil Nigeria;
- Proactively monitor service challenges with a view to ensuring delivery of quality service;
- Enhance Sproxil’s service processes by identifying and evaluating opportunities for improvement;
- Understand clients’ requirements and address clients’ needs promptly;
- Proactively address issues escalated from clients and see through to resolution;
- Support the development and implementation of systems and procedures to improve service delivery;
- Provide support to sales team, understand and attend to their requests;
- Ensure positive clients satisfaction and maintain relationships with clients;
- Process, track and ensure timely delivery of client orders in line with documented Service Level Agreements;
- Develop and maintain inventory and stock control system for labels in store;
- Report on stock movement periodically;
- Ensure timely delivery of labels by continuous follow-ups with Sproxil’s suppliers;
- Manage documentations related to clients orders and deliveries;
- Deal with clients’ inquiries and requests at all levels;
- Provide customer service; manage relationships with the call centre and other service providers.
- This position will be based in Lagos Nigeria but the desired candidate will be expected to collaborate with other Sproxil team members outside Nigeria. The candidate would have a flexible work schedule in order to accommodate the global team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A degree in IT or Customer Service related discipline.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in IT or Service Delivery related and client-facing role;
- Knowledge of telecom and mobile landscape in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great data capturing, processing and reporting skills;
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS office suite;
- Focused, analytical and results driven;
- A team player with a positive attitude;
- Outstanding follow up, organization and time management skills;
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Sproxil is an equal opportunity employer.
This will be a full time salaried position; pays competitively based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online