Job Title: Digital Content and Social Media Intern.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 24th July, 2017.
The Company: Codulab is a technology company that creates innovative and powerful solutions to global development problems. Our products makes our everyday easier with an awesome look and feel that works! For the past 3 years, we’ve quietly built a private company that has become one of the leaders in technology innovation and education in Nigeria.
- Looking for an internship that will have you actively working in the thick of things at a growing startup?
- Join us for a great opportunity to learn and hone your skills, learn from an awesome team, and be a part of building something big.
- We’re looking for an intern who can hustle, learn, solve problems, and get things done. We’re looking for a utility player who can chip in where needed.
- Supporting our communications efforts and working on marketing initiatives will be a big part of your job, so being a great writer is a must.
- It’s not a technical role, but the more technical you are, the more involved you can be. If you have other skill sets like design, that’s a perk too.
- But more than anything else we’re expecting that you’ll be a quick learner, humble enough to ask the right questions, and tenacious in executing and getting things done.
- Content Marketing Initiatives: You’ll make sure we promote content in the right way by designing and executing content distribution strategies through our network of contacts, industry influencers, through social media, and other sites where our target audiences congregate.
- Social Media: Responsible for managing and growing all social media channels including social media posting, strategically growing our follower base, quickly responding to comments/feedback, and writing our newsletter and maintaining a clean and up-to-date email list.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work-experience
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.