Job Title: Corporate Financial Lead.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Babban Gona.
- Do you want to change the world by enabling 1 million people lift themselves out of poverty by 2025?
- Do you want to build a first of its kind agricultural financial system that will provide over $1 Billion in financing to a million smallholder farmers across Africa by 2025?
- If you answered yes to these questions, join our team! Babban Gona seeks an exceptional trailblazer as our Corporate Finance lead.
- We are seeking a passionate, driven, and knowledgeable professional with demonstrated experience in raising capital through different channels, including but not limited to capital markets, commercial debt, and impact investment funds .
- The selected individual will build on our successful fundraising activities, and execute on a comprehensive debt, equity and grant raising strategy, to raise $1 billion in capital by 2025.
- The Corporate Finance Lead will work alongside Babban Gona’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Managing Director (MD) in order to drive the successful execution of the organisation’s funding strategy across debt, equity, and grant instruments.
- They will lead the organisation’s current efforts to raise $40 million to support 40,000 farmers in 2018.
- This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with investors/stakeholders from across the globe – including development finance institutions, social investors, and government agencies.
- The Associate will lead the creation of documents that will serve as the basis for discussions and deal consummation, such as investor memorandums, due diligence responses, proposals and applications.
- This role will require impeccable communication skills – both in writing and in person, given that this person will serve as the first external point of reference of the company and will interact with important stakeholders.
- In addition, the individual will be required to perform excel-based organisational and stakeholder analyses to communicate key information about our model and provide data for decision-making.
- The role will include travel as the individual will be required to accompany investors/stakeholders to our areas of operation for due diligence visits, as well as to attend events on the continent and beyond.
- Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country where 1 million smallholder farmers are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming by 2025, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online