Job Title: Chief Operating Officer.
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Sahel Capital is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on west Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel, you benefit from quality financial and operating experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationship.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of the company accounts reconciliation statements
- Preparation of company management accounts and the schedule of supporting documents variance analysis
- Remittance of statutory returns and reports including taxes
- Co-ordination of the company annual audit and tax review process and exercise
- In concert with the CFO, preparation and monitoring of the company annual budget and variance analysis report
- Relationship management of auditors, regulatory authorities and bank
- Booking and entry of all company’s realized and unrealized gains
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Posting of all transactions relating to the company’s operations
- Execution of all postings entered into Peachtree
- Liaison with external parties e.g Auditors, Regulatory Authorities
- First degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences. Minimum of second class Upper division or equivalent
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role
- ACA or its equivalent will be required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions
How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Company Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.