Job Title: Inspection Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 31st July, 2017.
The Company: Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement and supply and security.
- The Inspection Engineer shall be responsible for all works related to Inspection Engineering, including the deliverables under the Inspection strategy and planning scope of work.
- He/she shall provide all services related to management, co-ordination, handling of all interfaces and administration of all matters in connection with performance of the the work.
Scope of Work
- The Inspection Engineer, amongst other things, which shall be stated in the Client Specification, shall prepare the inspection strategy and the inspection plan for each equipment such as Topside Structures (to be subdivided by system, module & level).
- This plan is based on minimum the Client inspection requirement together with statutory requirement.
Inspection Engineer shall:
- Establish Asset Register using the equipment numbering system used by the Project as well as installation design structure compatible CMIMS tools.
- Inspection Strategy & Inspection Plan
- Identify the Maintenance and Inspection strategy within the CMIMS (see Section 8 – WP8: CMIMS) using suitable characteristic through Technical Object Classification.
- Prepare and perform the Baseline Inspection for all the parts of the OLT buoy
- Base line inspection
- Written Scheme of Examination
- Criticality Assessment for the OLT Buoy and associated Ship board
- Prepare all Inspection Drawings required to perform Inspection Studies, Baseline and Inspection on site
- Prepare the Inspection Strategy and the Inspection Plan for each part of the OLT Buoy and associated shipboard equipment on the basis of Criticality assessment & Risk Based Inspection method (when required) and/or Prescriptive approach
- Issue the WSE based on Criticality assessment & Risk Based Inspection results (when required), on statutory requirements and minimum inspection requirements, for each part of the Topside Structures.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- The Inspection Engineer shall have as a minimum HND qualification in a relevant Engineering field
- Must have sound experience on a TOTAL Project or TOTAL Field Operations working as MIE Inspection Engineer
- Should be a Nigerian local residing in Lagos, preferably.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]