Job Title: Business Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 1st August, 2017.
The Company: Lohi Consulting – Our client, is a management consulting firm, established over a decade ago desires to strengthen its workforce with the selection of Business Analysts with the right orientation for learning and adding value to consulting engagements. Our client has over the years provided services in a variety of industries on business strategy; human capital development; business process improvement and technology solutions.
- Analyze business problems or issues the consultants have been asked to help resolve;
- Research and analysis of assigned area of interest to determine market dynamics, competitiveness of the business, product/service attractiveness and ability to generate revenues;
- Interview personnel, gather and organize information, analyze data and prepare reports that summarize findings;
- Assist Senior Consultant in preparing recommendations for implementing new procedures new systems, or organizational changes;
- Documentation of business processes and procedures in a grammatically correct fashion that will bring clarity to a client’s portfolio thereby improving productivity;
- Proposing the right human capital strategy to attract and retain best people and placing talent in the right positions;
- Implementing technology solutions that will provide the right automation tools and create user documentation;
- Research and recommend new technologies that would boost and make clients’ businesses relevant; and
- Propose areas of business development for the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or related field;
- At least second class upper Degree, must have completed NYSC
- Good knowledge of digital marketing or ICT solutions is an advantage
- Membership of any relevant professional associations will be an advantage
- Not more than 30 years old
- A high level of business acumen, math ability and basic ICT skills are necessary
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of projects
- High level of professionalism and good work ethics
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills; be proactive and self-motivated
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and indicate position applied for as subject of the email.