Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Opening ID: ERJ503
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client, is an indigenous firm that is strategically positioned in Lagos State to offer customized tour and travel packages for business and leisure across the globe, thereby offering services to customers ranging from high net worth individuals, telecoms companies, financial institutions, Oil & Gas personnel, federal parastatals and other government agencies with an intense passion to deliver value-added business travel and tour services
- We are looking for a Ticketing and Reservation Officer, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
- Experience using Sabre is Mandatory
- Use of Galileo is a plus
- Experience of cancellation and rebooking with Sabre and Galileo is mandatory
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Graduate with minimum of 3 Years of Ticketing and Reservation experience
- 0 – 1,000,000 P/A
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online