SD Capital Resources Limited, a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Logistics Officer
- Sales Representative
- Graduate Executive Assistant / Business Development Executive
*Job Title: Logistics Officer
- We’re looking for results-driven logistics personnel to manage and support logistics including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to on-going operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans
- Ensure effective commodity management and quality control;
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning;
- Co-ordinate logistics operations with other organisations in the area;
- Supervise staff as required;
- Creating shipping/delivery routes and schedules;
- Tracking shipment progress;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer science, Statistics or Economics or equivalent professional/logistics experience.
- At least five years` relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Ability to plan and organise work, to be resourceful and use initiative.
- Should have mature judgement and be able to supervise staff.
- Should have good negotiating skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with clearing and forwarding agents and transporters.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment and to deal patiently and tactfully with staff members and others.
- High degree of accuracy and competency required together with the ability to work systematically and to communicate complex matters both orally and in writing.
N1,800,000 per annum.
*Job Title: Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must reside on the Island.
- N720, 000 per annum.
*Job Title: Executive Assistant / Business Development Executive
- We are currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant to assist the managing director and help improve productivity.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for organizing administrative tasks and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide general secretarial/administrative support to the managing director
- Proactive to anticipate tasks with initiative;
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments;
- Cover home or personal life maintenance tasks as assigned by the managing director;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- B.Sc in Business Administration/other relevant courses.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Organized and efficient;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills proficient in MS Office; (XLS, PPT)
Remuneration: N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date: 21st July, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com