Job Title: Finance Manager.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Code: 329070/001.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: The company supplies contracting, maintenance and manpower services in Congo, Angola and Ghana to various Oil and Gas clients. We are looking to grow this capability and service offering in the African market to additional industries and countries with specific focus on Cote D’Ivoire, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethopia.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager – Lagos role are:
- Support to the business planning processes for the business units.
- Preparation of annual budgets and revised forecasts for the business units.
- Preparation for monthly financial and debtors review
- Maintain general ledger, including preparing journal entries, coding invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, setting up new accounts.
- Year – end and Month-end reporting.
- Implement and maintain necessary controls.
- Prepare monthly financial statements to include preparing monthly balance sheet, income statement, report on changes in financial position/budget variances.
- Overseeing collection of debtors
- Meeting of quarterly collection targets. This is a major key performance and will be strictly monitored.
The key requirements for the Finance Manager – Lagos role are:
- Nigerian National
- CA, CIMA, BCompt graduate or similar qualification
- At least 5 years Debtors & collections experience
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have a strong reconciliations background
- Previous experience in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) preferable
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies
- Must be computer literate with Excel skills on an Advanced level.
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online