Job Title: Press Officer (Junior).
Job Location: Abuja.
Apply Before: 17th July, 2017.
The Company: The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja).
- Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
- Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web (official internet site, social media);
- Monitoring of Nigerian news;
- Drafting of press releases or any communication content;
- Organizing interviews, press conferences.
- Master degree (National Youth Service, NYSC, completed);
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages, French skills appreciated;
- Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
- Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
- Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to: [email protected] (attachments: format Word or Open office)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.