Job Title: Accommodation Camp Maintenance Head.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before: 20th July, 2017.
The Company: Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- The person appointed will be competent and responsible to provide all types of household maintenance support needed in a cost effective way.
- He will also render professional building maintenance services to the camp management team and technicians.
- The person appointed should be capable of working on own initiative and diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Effectively manage the housing maintenance service and colleagues working on the repairs help desk, out of hours service, repair and maintenance, adaptations, voids and re-generation programmed works and minor capital work to ensure the provision of an effective and value for money service for our client.
- Ensure team members assess, specify and value the extent of the work to be undertaken through a comprehensive inspection process of each property, as necessary, in full compliance with assi
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies:
- OND/HND Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in Facility Management,
- Must have a substantial work experience of 5-8 years as a Utility coordinator and must be able to manage a team of technicians effectively.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online