Job Title: Assistant Luxury Sales.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2017.
The Company: Polo Limited, the foremost Luxury goods company in west Africa with over 25 years of track records in providing luxury products to our esteemed customers. At Polo we are known for our unflinching commitment to beauty, integrity, attention to detail and impeccable customer services which has earned us a niche in the world of luxury.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or region. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients with excellent product knowledge to achieve a sales target.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
- Development of new account.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through filed activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and other office programmes.
- Follow-up for collection of payment and any debts.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Prepare presentation and proposals.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Provide on the job training to new sales employees.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis and preparation of reports.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Any other assigned duties.
- B.Sc. in any Marketing, Social Science or any relevant discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years Sales and marketing experience in related industry, managing High Net worth clients in a client facing role. Experience working in a target oriented environment is mandatory.
- Arithmetic skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to develop and deliver presentation strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org position applied as the subject matter.