Job Title: Luxury Sales Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2017.
The Company: Polo Limited, the foremost Luxury goods company in west Africa with over 25 years of track records in providing luxury products to our esteemed customers. At Polo we are known for our unflinching commitment to beauty, integrity, attention to detail and impeccable customer services which has earned us a niche in the world of luxury.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients with excellent product knowledge to achieve a sales target
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Submit particulars and details of all major customers to the Head Office monthly
- Report on competitor’s activities in the market
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships
- Development of new accounts
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through filed activity to branch manager
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and other office programmes
- Follow-up for collection of payment and any debts
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Prepare presentation and proposals
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Must have at least 4-5 years work experience.
- A degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Aged between 28 – 35 years.
- An experience in Sales of luxury products will be added advantage
Skills & Attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Personal grooming and poise
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com position applied as the subject matter.