Job Title: Key Account Managers.
Job Location: Lagos & Abuja.
Reports To: Head of Sales
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Layer3 – At Layer3, we aim to remain at the forefront of our clients’ business transformation ambitions. We combine our knowledge of world-class technology solutions, in addition to our partnership with some of the global technology providers, to deliver exceptional value for our clients.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- He/she will need a high level of an innovative and eager mind in order to research, propose, and sell services and respond effectively to clients’ queries.
- The Key Account Manager will hold an end to end process ownership of all Layer3 clients life cycle from Prospecting, Acquiring, Conversion (closing the deal), Retention and Loyalty.
- He/she must be energetic, detailed, and customer focused person with the ability to prioritize work, liaise with team members, and work as an individual to achieve targets and complete goals.
- The primary objective is to develop strategic partnerships with key account decision makers to drive revenue and position Layer3 for larger wins in the future.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Develop, penetrate and maintain relationships with key decision makers at existing key accounts through regular planned contact
- Meet and exceed yearly sales target.
- Develop a solid understanding of all unique purchasing/sourcing processes, procedures and decision criteria to formulate a strategic account penetration plan detailing the actions necessary to effectively and profitably close orders with each account.
- Analyze customer needs and identify product solutions to fit needs, desires and budget.
- Search for new clients and create database of prospects that will benefit from company products or services and maximize customer potential in designated regions.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Manage and interprete customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- Calculate and issue client quotations;
- Negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs;
- Administer client accounts;
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Record and maintain client contact data
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- University Degree or its equivalent, preferably in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Three or more year(s) field sales and account management professional experience with an ICT Solutions Provider.
- Relevant experience in sale of IT services with knowledge of solutions from Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, F5, Cisco and VMware will be an added advantage
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts
- Highly self-motivated
- A solid sales background
- Ability to research and quickly disseminate information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent skills in business and report writing
- Excellent communicator
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team working ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Input data regarding quotations and sales into ERP software (with 0% error rate)
- Prepare weekly reports and track sales projections
- Prepare monthly sales report
- Provides quarterly sales figure to determine budget projections
- Provide reports on new clients demanding for the company’s products
- Organize and plan work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues, staff in other departments, and members of the public.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online