Job Title: Head Planning & Reporting.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before:14th July, 2017.
The Company: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating the management reporting and budgeting & forecasting process, including the short and long-term projections of business performance over varying economic and market scenarios.
- She/He will also be involved in decision support analysis to aid key decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning & Forecasting:
- Build annual operating plan [AOP] financials, based on functional and operational inputs
- Prepare monthly flash & forecast (F&F)
- Review of monthly/quarterly analysis of variance
Preparation and updating of long-term business projections:
- Prepare medium and long range plans
- Evaluate the telecoms market dynamics and impact on business performance
- Issue quarterly competitor analysis
Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs for function
- Monthly review deck for Board
- Quarterly review deck for Audit Committee
- Design and develop complex business planning models
Ensure Engaged Employees:
- Develop and motivate team members through structured training and on the job coaching
- Establish performance expectations and regularly review individual performance
- Recommend appropriate rewards and recognition
- Prepare plans to action engagement feedback for team
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A BSc degree; Profesional qualification in Accounting
- MBA an added advantage
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Team leadership
- 10-13 years in FMCG & Telecoms, In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry
- MS Excel proficiency
- High level of commitment
- Result oriented, analytical & leadership skills
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skill and ability to interact effectively with top management
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit
- High energy and ability to motivate a team
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online