Job Title: Remote Writer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt and Ogun.
Apply Before: 30th August, 2017.
The Company: ToLet.com.ng – Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- Are you a creative and competent writer? At tolet.com.ng, we are big on insightful, compelling and delightful content.
- And that’s why we need you to join our nationwide team of writers for our different web platforms across Nigeria.
- This is an exciting opportunity for young and smart people across all states in Nigeria.
About the role:
- You shall be required to curate quality and compelling content
- You shall be required to work in a team with other writers in a team
- Must be creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- You shall be required to review content to find and correct errors
- Best fit for NYSC, undergraduates and fresh graduates across Nigeria (other candidates can also apply)
- A good knowledge of descriptive writing
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- A fast reader with the ability to spot errors in large bodies of text
- An ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Basic word processing and image formatting skills
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]