Job Title: Sales Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Ref No: QR15230.
Job Function: Commercial.
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent.
Apply Before: 20th July, 2017.
The Company: Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
About Your Job
- In this role, you will develop a strategic sales planner for the country of responsibility in order to develop and deliver sales revenue for Qatar Airways, maximising the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets, where appropriate.
- You will effectively grow the market in order to achieve corporate and commercial objectives, with a focus on increasing revenues
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing inputs on the strategic direction of QR’s Corporate / Trade / Leisure sales in the Mozambican market and defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommending routes, timing, aircraft type and other product development
- Providing inputs on formulation and implementation of Mozambican sales strategy including local corporate dealing policy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies in the station
- Implementing sales plans for the Mozambican market and assisting to implement marketing plans within the approved budget, in coordination with the Country Manager
- Monitoring and providing feedback on competitor pricing and promotional activities for the offline market
- Assisting the sales team in managing the marketing funds and assisting to oversee advertising and promotional campaigns with the set budget with the objective of gaining additional revenue
- To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a high school education combined with at least two years of experience in the local travel market.
- You will need strong sales ability with the capacity to negotiate and work within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in airline passenger sales, tour operations, hotel products combined with a good knowledge of the local geographic area is required.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Remuneration: We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV