Job Title: Internal Audit Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 16th July, 2017.
The Company: Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
- The Internal Audit Officer position is created for experienced auditors: auditors who have had experience in operational and financial auditing in manufacturing industry.
- The position is ideal for someone looking for opportunity for fresh challenges in manufacturing sector.
- On each audit, the Internal Auditor should demonstrate strong communication, planning, administrative, technical, and audit investigative skills, as well as establishing and maintaining good relationships with staff.
- In addition, the Internal Auditor must be willing to lead from time to time on various audits and department projects.
- The Internal Auditor should have basic skills in project management.
- Consult with manager on scope and audit timetable
- Initiate discussions with business unit regarding planning and scope issues
- Conduct audits consistent with Company and department policies; manage timely completion of audit including communication of status to manager.
- Identify and document financial statement exposures, operational/process issues, internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Champion consistent and periodic audit exercise for the company
- Document audit findings into audit report format as the audit progresses
- Adapt audit process and procedures as observations/new information is uncovered in the organisation
- Develop a standard audit report consistent with report writing guidelines and suitable for both internal and external clients such as Board of directors, external auditors, etc.
- Work to issue audit report in timely manner
- Any other responsibilities assigned to you
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fastpaced environment.
- He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft programs including excel, power point, and word.
- He/she must have:
- Ability to operate in team as leader and follower
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be selfmotivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organisation with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant must have B.Sc./HND preferably in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years audit experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Proven experience leading and building teams through an audit engagement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools is a plus
- Comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of relevant regulatory issues and implementation practices
- Understanding of audit methodology and use of various audit tools to facilitate the audit process
- CPA,ACCA, ICAN is preferred
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com