Job Title: Assistant Manager: Intelligent Networks/Charging Systems Assurance.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before: 9th July, 2017.
The Company: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the review, implementation and monitoring of all technical and network assurance policies and procedures to ensure that avenues for leakages/losses are identified and plugged to guarantee maximum revenue
Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy of all configurations on the Charging and billing systems:
- Develops and implements configuration controls on all charging and billing systems for rating and billing accuracy.
- Makes recommendations based on identified deviations.
- Ensures risks associated tariff configuration for existing products and services are identified and mitigated to avoid revenue loss:
- Design controls for Tariff configurations of new and existing products to ensure compliance with business approved rates to forestall revenue leakage or customer dissatisfaction
- Manages periodic monitoring of rates plans configured for all products on the Charging system.
Ensures timely completion of revenue impacting Assurance Projects:
- Design procedures for effective Management, successful roll-out and timely completion of Revenue Assurance projects
- Provides inputs on how to identify mismatches and implementation of corrective actions.
Guard against revenue losses:
- Develop procedures for periodic reconciliation of Voucher configuration checks on AIR servers to avoid leakages due to wrong voucher configuration
- Monitors family and friends products configurations to prevent revenue leakage
- Report revenue impacting deviations and follow through to ensure prompt resolution
- To ensure revenue maximization through 100% risk identification and mitigation – Design controls for early identification of risks through;
- Periodic Intelligent Networks accumulator dump checks to ensure proper management of accumulator value.
- Daily trending and monitoring subscribers’ usage on the network to highlight and deviation from trend.
- Designs procedures for effective monitoring of revenue trend across all Intelligent Networks Nodes
- Periodic review of the SMA and TMA dumps for any anomaly that could result in revenue leakage
- Validate prepaid subscriber list identified for churn to 3 recognized possible revenue-generating subscriber that are erroneously included in the list
To ensure reports availability through automation of KPIs on the Revenue Assurance tool:
- Monitor the Revenue Assurance tool daily to ensure that automated KPIs/reports are available for the team.
- Develop automated reports on the Revenue Assurance tool for the Team
- Assume responsibility for continuous improvements of procedures/automated scripts on the Revenue Assurance tool.
- Initiate and establish effective analysis of the root causes for all KPIs beyond the admissible parameters
- Initiate and conduct studies to maximize revenue and process efficiency
- Develop procedures to ensure availability of required inputs to the Monthly IN/GL Reconciliation
- Investigates identified variances during the Monthly IN/GL Reconciliation
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A B.Sc/HND
- MBA an added advantage
- Strong Analytical/decision-making skills.
- Team leadership
- Technical Proficiency – Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) and ACL (Audit Command Language) for data analysis and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Billing, Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects
- Able to work efficiently as a team member
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skill
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online