Job Title: Front Desk Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: The Luxxor Group is a corporate organisation consisting of subsidiaries involved in several industries including Power, Gas Distribution, Metals Trading and Construction across EMEA.
- Front Desk Officer will undertake all receptionist and administrative duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Other administrative tasks that may be assigned
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of HND/Degree
- Proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
- Competent computer skills (Ms Office)
- At least 2 years proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational, and technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good team player
- A desire to show initiative
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online