Job Title: Chief Finance Officer.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
- Defining and implementing the financial strategy in collaboration with the Group CFO and local CEO. Providing strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the business
- Ensuring the accurate/timely reporting of the business financial results, the preparation of the budgets, financial reports and analyses, evaluate cash flow projections
- Leading the accounting function, maintaining the financial accounting systems and best in class accounting processes
- Ensuring compliance with all country legal, regulatory and tax reporting requirements
- Designing policies and processes for internal control to minimize business risk and comply with local and internal accounting standards
Background & Skills
- 10 years of Audit or Operational finance experience
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in big 4 audit firm preferred
- Strong Leadership Skills and exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external affiliates and clients
- Strategic orientation and successfully managed financial organization with comparative scale and complexity
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online