Job Title: Project Coordinator (Special Projects/Managed Services).
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Project Management/Technical Sales.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
- The Project Coordinator, who must have an understanding of Project Management Methodologies, exposure to PMP or PRINCE2, and with wireless and terrestrial network experience will be accountable, on-time and on-budget for Service Delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Specifically the job holder will be responsible for the following;
- Defines clearly project objective.
- Ensures the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage Access Requests and Material Movements with the appropriate parties (Logistics, Partner Providers, Vendors, etc)
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises or at core network nodes.
- Prepares and manages project plans and implementation schedules using MS Project and other suitable software.
- Provides the Project Team (incl. Executives as situation demands) with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Responsible for the implementation of current product portfolio and new products.
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Co-ordinates the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Escalates project issues timely.
- Hold regular meetings with all stakeholders on project status.
- Produces Project reports for customer and internal consumption.
- Controls the project implementation process
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams and the rest of the organization.
- Develops and maintains the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Assists in invoicing according to milestone.
- Assists with the preparation of bid documents.
- Assists with equipment ordering and payment of vendor/ contractor invoices.
- Assists with contract negotiations with external suppliers.
- Perform regular quality inspections (when necessary).
- Team Lead, Project Management/Technical Sales
- you will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A first Degree in Project Management or BEng, BSc, BTec, Required.
- 5 years post NYSC experience in managing telecom/technology projects is an advantage.
- PMP or Prince2 project management methodology preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation
- Must have good knowledge of handling Telecommunication or Engineering projects
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications for financial reporting and project management.
- Highly Organized
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Oriented and Leadership
- Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Customer Service Orientation
- High level of Integrity
- Demonstrates independent ownership and management of tasks.
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information
Demand on the job
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Prioritizing workload of self and others
- Written and verbal communications
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Time Management Skills
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Project Coordinator (Special Projects/Managed Services)”