Job Title: Inventory Accountant .
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 15th July, 2017.
The Company:Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
- Ensuring proper coding and review of Store Issue Note (SIN) on a daily basis.
- Verifying the accuracy of GRN per receipt and ensuring that ALL goods received are converted to invoices.
- Follow up with the store manager with respect to foreign consignments received without invoices.
- Probe reason for differences in GRN/invoices and report the same to the store manager and/or head of accounts as appropriate.
- Periodic stock valuation and confirmation of the same to GL balance
- Review of inventory per category and the respective GL to ascertain accuracy and completeness of posting of all inventory related transactions
- Preparation of schedules relating to inventory for audit purpose and as may be requested from time to time.
- Attending to all audit queries during the external audit with respect to inventory.
- Preparation of weekly report on inventory.
Purchase Order Review:
- Monitoring purchase department to ensure that all approved purchase orders are posted on a daily basis
- Monitoring of the purchase department to verify that all receipts are properly posted and duly converted to invoices.
- Oversee the daily transactions of both the purchasing and store departments with respect to Order Entry (OE) & Purchase Orders (PO) generated.
- Ensuring that the purchase department settles all un-invoiced receipts as identified in the Payables Clearing Audit List.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- This is cross-campus function and the school has two campuses (Island) Ibeju Lekki and (Mainland) Anthony Village.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted