Job Title: General Manager, Media Sales and Marketing.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: Swift Networks Limited – Our company is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
- As a result of a distinctively and disruptive new digital advertising business model our company intends to launch soon, we are now in need of a self-driven, proven and experienced media seller / planner to join our team of high performance executives to execute and monetize it profitably.
- Conceptualize, design, mobilize and execute strategies to attract and retain advertisers to this new and innovative digital advertising channel;
- Ensure that advertisers on this platform achieve agreed targets more than they would have on any other similar platform;
- Oversee the overall advertising activities of our company; to plan, execute and monitor advertising campaigns;
- Create and manage exciting content portals to further drive advert revenues;
- Plan and execute the affiliate marketing programmes of the company;
- Conceptualize, execute and manage the company’s advertising programmes;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
- Work with the traditional sales team to craft contextual and effective marketing and communications programmes for the company;
Our ideal candidate must be endowed with a great attitude and will come with the following demonstrable skills and competencies:
- Proven pedigree and experience in digital / traditional media sales, planning and marketing to advertisers and / or their agencies;
- At least 10 years’ industry experience obtained from first class institutions and with established industry value-chain relationships;
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion that will be demonstrated through sales effectiveness;
- First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels;
- In-depth understanding of advertising artwork, editing and copywriting;
- Ability to Recruit, train and lead professional teams to meet company’s set goals;
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class honours (Upper division) in marketing, business administration or any related course of study from a first class Nigerian or international institution. Possession of a Master’s degree and relevant professional certification in digital marketing and strategy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Please attach your CV to the email while applying for this role.