Job Title: Bilingual Customer Support Agent.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 1st August, 2017.
The Company: IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
- IROKO+ is a video-on-demand service distributed across all French Speaking Africa, via our partner CANAL+, a pay-TV leader in the region.
- You will be working the 2-person customer service team, based in Lagos.
Customer Service Mission
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully in fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, for quick resolution.
- To embody the voice of customers and to convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Product Manager
- Product-debugging and quality assurance testing
- Interviewing users by phone, analysing survey results to drive a better understanding of user behavior
- Fluent in written and spoken French (mandatory)
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized, manages deadlines, comfortable with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Interested in tech products and entertainment industry
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letters to: email@example.com (Mail Subject: Application – Bilingual Customer Service Heroe).
- If your CV and motivation letter are approved, you will receive a call for verbal French proficiency assessment.
- If your French proficiency is confirmed, you will be invited for a job interview at IROKO Partners office