Job Title: Fixed Asset Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 15th July, 2017.
The Company:Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
- Preparation of Fixed Asset Register.
- Update acquisitions of fixed assets in the Sage Accounting Ledger and Fixed Asset Schedule.
- Call for New Addition Asset Transaction form from payable officer
- Check accuracy of the transaction
- Use the transaction form to update Fixed Asset Schedule
- Reviewing and checking of asset ledger to verify posting accuracy.
- Tracking the expenditures of the organization related to fixed assets.
- Reconcile Asset Ledger with Fixed Asset Schedule
- Update Monthly Fixed Asset Depreciation
- Asset count and Tagging.
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure that generally accepted accounting principles are adopted.
- Maintain Fixed Asset file
- Attending to all audit queries during the annual audit exercise as relates to fixed assets.
- Preparation of monthly report.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- This is cross-campus function and the school has two campuses (Island) Ibeju Lekki and (Mainland) Anthony Village.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted