Job Title: Business Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 10th July, 2017.
The Company: Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our Client, is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for family.
- The Business Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company including the creation, identification and prioritization of business opportunities, aligning those opportunities in order to achieve superior customer service, high operating standards and the achievement of financial and customer service targets.
- Ensure the restaurant achieves SALES and PROFIT targets.
- Ensure that physical and financial resources are maximized to ensure a performance which exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Monitor all production and stock documentation, records and ensure these are timely submitted to Central Accounts Department.
- Ensure that restaurant consistently provides high quality products.
- Ensure the restaurant maintains safe, healthy and motivating work environment.
- Prepare and manage the annual budget for the company.
- Ensure maximal employee engagement, utilization through reduction of overtime using effecting work schedule planning.
- Organize regular on and off the job training for the restaurant team.
- Ensure that restaurant’s assets, equipment and utensils are maximally utilized to secure safety.
- Obtain information to analyze competitors’ competencies using the opportunities advantages to impact positively on the business.
- Co-ordinate and achieve synergy among staff for optimal delivery of customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure there is regular supply of high quality raw materials.
- A Degree in Food Technology, Catering or Hospitality will be an added advantage.
- 4-6 years work experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Operations experience of 1-3years;
- Business Acumen/Entrepreneurial Skills – applying deep knowledge of business strategies and processes to lead and manage a profitable enterprise.
- Leadership and Stewardship- communicating vision of direction and inspiring others to achieve it. Acting and investing to build a stronger organization for tomorrow.
- Analytical Problem solving/IT skill- identifying, analysis, organizing and employing the use of IT in solving issues and problem in a timely and effective manner ( skill in PowerPoint, Excel, word, data base management)
- Relationship Management- impacting and influencing the attitudes, actions and decision making of individuals, groups and organization. ( adaptive influence skill)
- Brand Management- Leveraging on Brand equity and values (must be Brand managers / Brand loyal).
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Kindly make the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.