Job Title: Graduate Trainees.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 5th July, 2017.
The Company: Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
For you be a successful sales trainee you’ll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
- No years of experience needed. Only those within South West (Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun,Ondo, Osun, Oyo) South South (Delta, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Balyesa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom) need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.