Job Title: Blogger/Content Writer.
Job Location: Port Harcourt.
Company Name: FP Nigeria.
About The Company: FirstPost.ng covers Top Nigerian News and Entertainment, Breaking News in Nigeria, World, Politics, Entertainment and Sports
Job Description: Web Content Manager/ Blogger: Write and curate contents for a Nigerian News and Entertainment website that will attract and engage readers online.
- Applicants must be in Port-Harcourt and must full knowledge of WordPress and SEO. (Applicants that have a functioning laptop and phone, 24/7 uninterrupted internet service have an option of working from home).
- Applicants must be reliable, consistent and with a passion for writing. No copy and paste allowed. Experience working on other blogs/website is an added advantage.
- Age: 20 – 27
Must have skills:
· Good sense of humor
· Monitoring of new news and entertainment gist
· Reading comprehension
· Vast social media knowledge ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to create and recreate interesting posts.
· Ability to create content from a picture or video
· Ability to embrace and embrace the online community though frequent posts
· Ability to detach your emotions and opinions from posts
Qualification(s) Required: Fresh graduates, graduates awaiting National service, Fresh graduates that just completed NYSC-
How to Apply: Send mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: 21 July 2017
Other Info: The mail should contain a cover letter of about three paragraphs detailing why we should hire you for the position of a Web Content Manager/Blogger.
Also provide your social media handles in the mail.
Additionally, candidates who have successfully maintained Blogs/social media pages should provide links.