Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainee.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 14th July, 2017.
The Company: Infrafocus Technologies Limited is an indigenous ICT service company with a clear and dedicated focus on providing ICT infrastructure, solutions and services to solve present and future problems. At Infrafocus we combine the base of Hardware, Middleware, and Software infrastructure, the force of services and the power of application to offer solution to business and government organization challenges, Head quartered in Lagos and support outlets across the nation, Infrafocus is poised to change the customer experience in deploying ICT solutions to solve business problems in Nigeria with her innovative solutions and services.
- On completion of the training, the successful candidate will be expected to prospect for new businesses as well as maintain existing accounts.
- He/she will be expected to have sound product knowledge and experience in solution selling.
- Develop and manage clients’ relationships.
- Prepare proposals and presentations.
- Expected to initiate and close sales in record time.
- He/she will follow up on invoicing and collections.
- Degree (2.1) or HND (Upper Credit) in any Social Sciences, Art, Law, Finance or Engineering field with 0 – 2years (post NYSC) work experience.
- Experience in prospecting and selling IT solutions in a structured IT firm is an added advantage.
Profile of the Sales Trainee:
- Must be a graduate with a 2:1 from any recognized university.
- Not be older than 28 years at last birthday
- Must be interested in pursuing a sales career in the technology sector.
- Candidate must be articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess strong persuasive and negotiating skills
- Have self- confident and a great drive to perform and deliver results
- Must be conversant with current developments in IT.
- Attributes: The Person
- Team player, resilient, dynamic, friendly and self-motivated
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume and supporting document in a PDF or MS Word to: [email protected] subject of the mail should be Position applied for: ” Graduate Sales Trainee”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call.