Job Title: Report Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 28th August, 2017.
The Company: Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production .
- Carries out analyses and studies of medium to long term conventional oil supply prospects and contributes to the World Oil Outlook;
- Analyses upstream exploration and production costs for conventional oil;
- Studies capacity expansion and investment plans and requirements Gland Energy
- Studies, analyses and forecasts relevant technological changes and assesses their impact on the medium- to long-term oil recovery rate, production and costs;
- Collects and analyses data and information related to upstream oil, including all activities and development processes in exploration and production;
Education and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geology or related Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org