Job Title: Environmental Coordinator.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th August, 2017.
The Company: Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production .
- The Environmental Unit’s objectives are to analyze, report and advise on developments pertaining to the international debate on climate change and contribute to the close coordination of Gland Energy’s’ positions on environmental matters.
- The Environmental Coordinator is to coordinate the activities of the Unit to fulfill its objectives.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Research Division, he/she is to study and analyze national and multilateral environmental policies and assess their impact on energy developments, in particular on the medium- to long-term oil outlook and Gland Energy
- Coordinates the activities of the Unit in line with its objectives;
- Studies and analyses developments in the international debate on environmental issues related to the energy industry and in particular the activities related to Gland Energy
- Assesses the impact of changes in environmental policies in Nigeria on the medium- and long-term development of the world petroleum industry;
- Conducts studies relevant to the subject of environment as it affects the energy sector in general and oil in particular
- HND or B.Sc in Environmental Science or Economics, Engineering or other Sciences.
- Work Experience: minimum of 2 years working experience
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]