Job Title: Management Trainee – Operations.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Work Level: Senior.
Reference Number: PBL0001.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
- Develop depot business plan and optimise warehouse capacity and layout
- Manage key performance areas of depot and determine optimal fleet configuration
- Manage financial performance, while ensuring stock availability.
- Minimise breakages, losses and wastage
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs.
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2017
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
- Candidates from the South-South region will have an added advantage
Applicants for this position will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Resilience and proactivity
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
Additionally, successful applicant must exhibit:
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in English and local languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and maturity
- Ability to work in other areas when required
- Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online