Job Title: Sales Associate.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 28th June, 2017.
The Company: At Fitness Fair, we offer comprehensive wellness programs designed to help improve the health, wellness and well-being of our clients, both individually and cooperatively. We have Fitness fair stores, Fitness Fair Nutrition, Fitness Fair Training aspects of the company.
- Provide customers with information on daily deals and discounts
- Assist customers in finding their choice of items or escort them to the right shelves
- Stock shelves in accordance to the company’s policies and make sure that any out of stock product is informed to the supervisor
- Answer customers’ queries regarding products and deliveries
- Guide customers throughout the shopping process
- Demonstrate supermarket items with a view to sell them
- Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves
- Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments
- Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves
- Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously
- Manage customers’ refunds and returns
- Keep a vigilant eye on shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards
- Report any suspicious activity within the premise of store.
- Receive delivery of store merchandise and make sure that all items are stored and stacked properly
- Keep a complete track of number and type of sales performed each day
- Arrange delivery of large items to customers
- Ensure that any price changes put on items immediately
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any Basic and Applied Science discipline
- She should have good Computer skills.
- Please females only
- Should stay with Lekki-Ajah, Axis.
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]