Job Title: Brand Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Duration: 6 Month Contract
Remuneration: Salary: 60,000.
Apply Before: 28th June, 2017.
The Company: Le‘ Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
- This role is open to graduates from Marketing related disciplines who have practiced digital marketing and core brand management.
- We will prioritise relevant subjects such as marketing communications and business management.
- Candidates understanding of Brand Management, Event Management (Promos/road shows), PR & Media Management, Marketing Communications/Sponsorship Management and Vendor Management will be assessed, critically.
- The candidate must be able to create graphic designs and develop varying forms of brand marketing content. Candidate is expected to be proficient in the use of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, and the three major Microsoft Office applications. This is not a sales role.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities, Campaigns, Social and Digital Media
- Managing the Social Media
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Preparation of competitive analysis presentations and updates as needed.
- Interacting with other departments to help identify their brand needs.
- Identify potential clients and turn this into increased business
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Relationship management of customers and sourcing of new prospects
- Provide market intelligence, product and pricing strategy for the Nigerian market
- Collaborating with the Operations unit to develop and implement marketing communication strategies.
- Supporting brand communication projects and programs including internal brand campaigns, events, internal brand-related newsletters, social media and electronic communication effort.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Graphic Design; Digital and Social Media Managerial Skills
- Good organization skills
- Creativity and Inventiveness
- Commercial awareness (Investment Management)
- Numerical and Report writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Less than 28 years
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet all (100%) of the requirements stated above – very important.