Job Title: Receptionist.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
The Company: Accrete Petroleum Limited a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and PBX console operation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Monitor Logbook, issue visitor badges.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Perform General Admin duties
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Manage mail system; receive and distribute as appropriate.
- Take minute of meetings and disseminate as appropriate
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- B.Sc/HND in Secretariat Studies, Social Science, Administrative Studies
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
- Pro-active and highly resourceful
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications is highly preferred.
- Good Listening skills
- Customer Focus
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Resilience and ability to handle Pressures.
- Supply Management.
- Team Player
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: Recruitments@accreteltd.com using “Receptionist” as the subject of the mail.