Job Title: Export Expert.
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: A topmost rubber processing factory in Nigeria
The occupant of the office is expected to:
- Guide Business Development, Finance & Administration of the Company.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision- making.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- To advise on the effective operation, administration and development of the company
- To advise on the financial management of the organization.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand returns implications for all investment decisions (ROE, Cost of equity, etc.)
- Perform competitive financial analysis and statistical studies
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Support the strategic business planning process
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline -Required
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACA, CIMA 0r ACCA)- Required
- MBA or other relevant advanced management degree would be a plus
- Minimum working Experience of 15 years in Operation or Finance or Administration department of an export oriented firm out of which 10 must be in senior management positions.
Required Competencies and Knowledge
- Result Oriented
- Flexibility/adaptability to change
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, including the ability to articulate complex processes and concepts
- Mastery of systems, analytical tools, and data management
- Applicant must have an in-depth operational knowledge of Local & Global Rubber Industry, trends and markets.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should do a write up on the rubber industry (not more than 3 pages) and send along with their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.