Job Title: Area Sales Manager.
Job Location: Lagos
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
The Company: Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
- Giant Beverages is seeking candidates for the role of Area Sales Representative to join our fast-growing company.
- Our sales reps are our voice on the front-line working with our distributor and retail partners to ensure that our healthy drinks gets to our consumers.
- This position will be working primarily in the different state capitals, but will have responsibility for the entire state you are assigned.
- Responsible for account level representation and growth of Giant Beverages products within assigned territory.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Work to become the preferred supplier within both accounts and local distributors.
- Develop expertise on Giant’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Work 4.5 days per week in the market visiting on and off premise accounts. On average, 1 day per week will be spent traveling to other distributor areas outside of the core territory. ½ day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Distributors/National Sales Manager (NSM).
- Schedule and work with distributors personnel minimally one day per week visiting accounts.
- Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings.
- Set up and represent at regional festivals.
- Conduct factory visits for distributors and retailers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a drinks wholesaler or supplier within the territory.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of this position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends).
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt the Giant Beverages voice in representing the brand.
How to Apply: Interested and qualiified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]