Job Title: Administrative Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
The Company: Accrete Petroleum Limited a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Oversees the maintenance of buildings, grounds, security, and office equipment.
- Coordinate the activities of the office assistants
- Manage training and conference room bookings
- Routine duties to include scheduling repairs, renovation projects and safety inspections.
- Make Logistics and Travel arrangements.
- Arranges hotel/guestroom accommodation, meet & greet for visitors/partners
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Manages the office facilities like Generator, UPS, Inverter, AC, elevator, TV, Cable subscriptions, Water system, cars, etc.
- Relate with the safety personnel to carry out safety duties including fire alarm routine checks, safety drills, safety records, Safety board etc
- Assist with administrative roles during training; Assemble, produce, and refining of any printed training materials
- Ensure that office is locked properly at the end of the day with ‘Last Man Checks’ performed
- Assist the accountant with banking requests.
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good Team player
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.