Job Title: Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
The Company: Accrete Petroleum Limited a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence trequirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Work closely with the CEand the board and play a critical role in developing and implementing the company’s financial strategy
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes tteam effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 5 years of post NYSC Experience
- Business acumen and interest
- Teamwork ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT, analytical ability and solid experience with Accounting software e.g. SAGE and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills,
- Attention tDetail, Deadline-Oriented,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Exhibiting clear knowledge and understanding of legal frameworks and laws in relation texternal stakeholders e.g. Federal Inland Revenue Services / States Internal Revenue Services, external auditors etc, and ensuring compliances.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Receptionist” as the subject of the mail.