Job Title: Head of Corporate Marketing.
Job Location: Lagos.
Closing Date: 30/06/2017.
About The Company: Pruvia integrated limited was conceived in 2006, as regards its incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. it originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
Job Description: Our Client a distinct player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their esteem organisation.
- The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- HND/Bachelors degree in any Discipline
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 30 years and Above
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Real Estate Sector
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
How to Apply: Applicants should send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included the subject of your application should the job Title.