Job Title: IP Network Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 23rd June, 2017.
The Company: Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multiple vendors to serve LTE-4G / enterprise customers.
- To analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve parties and to maintain SLA.
- Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for an 24/7 on-call support for any reported issue.
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, ASA Firewalls, switching and routing.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- Must possess 3- 5years of working experience on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Experience from ICT, Telecommunications, Internet service provider is an advantage.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Certification required: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, Network security.
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Available to work in 24/7 shift time, on-call support.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]