Job Title: Graduate Trainee.
Job Location: Lagos.
Employment Type: Permanent.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to inject fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, implementation and maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
- B.Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering only (2nd class and above)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Less than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of INTEGRITY.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online