Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited, an engineering & contracting company, is currently seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Power and Energy Specialist
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
*Job Title: Project Manager
- Project Managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
- Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
- Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Effectively allocate available resources and determine if additional resources will be required.
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting; Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Identify and manage assignment dependencies.
- Identify potential crises, devise contingency plans.
- Adhere to operational procedures to ensure that the department runs smoothly.
- Manage financials: forecast vs. actual.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned responsibilities. Take corrective action.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage team members and delegate tasks.
- Define and embed project control and governance.
- Establish and manage communication between Innovation Managers, unit team and project sponsors (management).
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete for all software development assignments.
- Manage and compile Program related financial and KPI information.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Program.
- Ensure the appropriate program benefits are identified, quantified and their realization planned.
- Ensure cross-program dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Establish frameworks and standards for Program and Project Management.
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
- Ensure overall cost control by monitoring all areas of Project expenditure and reporting on performance against variations.
- Great educational background of 2:1 Minimum for BSc. and/or MSc. in Project Management
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in the Information Technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Project Management software and its operations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP and/or any other project management certification is a plus
Key Skills Needed:
- Organizational skills
- IT Skills
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Team-working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
*Job Title: Power and Energy Specialist
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be On-Grid and Off-Grid energy experts with adequate knowledge of power sector financing.
- Be able to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive actions and be accountable for their assigned responsibilities.
- Be able to take prompt corrective measures.
- Be IT compliant with working knowledge of foremost Microsoft Office Packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have Good Management and Leadership skills
- Be commercially aware and up to date.
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills
- Have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Candidates with Project Management and Financing experience will be given preference
- Professional Qualification and Membership of related bodies will also be an added advantage
- MEng. or BEng. degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience for MEng.
- Holders and minimum of 10 years’ experience for BEng. holders in the Power and Energy sector with particular focus on Metering.
*Job Title: Business Development Manager
Successful candidates will:
- Plan, develop, and implement business strategies for generating revenue from services provided by Turbo Energy.
- Investigate business opportunities with significant scale and synergies to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products/services in target markets.
- Monitor negotiation processes to ensure that contracts are secured
- Research Market Information: Key players, prospective clients, product range, market volume and reach, etc.
- Research and Engage potential customers and local partners
- Collect customer product/service requirements
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Provide Consultancy services to partners, ensuring sales/service competency at partner level
- Systematically introduce new products/brands/services into the market
- Provide detailed periodic performance reports, statistics and status of pending contracts to the Management /Partner(s).
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers and identifying and getting new ones
- Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market database.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Be able to proffer specialized solutions to meet the need of clients.
- Minimum of a University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Must be a graduate with 5 years of experience in Business development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Power & Energy sector preferably).
- Candidate must be highly competent in the use of core Microsoft Office Packages
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant Business Relationship regulation
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationship with target customers
- Must have strong negotiation and people skills
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
Closing Date: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Power and Energy Specialist” as the mail Subject.